Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,036 (14,046 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (13 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)