Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.138 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,454 (8,609 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)