Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.205 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,146 (7,654 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)