Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.053 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,275 (RM4,602) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)