Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06064 INR / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,669 prices entered by 385 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 227% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,841 (₩2,800,598) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (35 minutes ago)