Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05838 INR / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 282 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 223% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)