Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06371 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,054 (₩2,198,159) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)