Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06104 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,569 (₩1,680,354) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)