Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06435 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,527 (₩1,857,587) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (38 minutes ago)