Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 162% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨212,571 (¥357,757) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (44 minutes ago)