Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20180 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨52,330 (259,312 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)