Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20958 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨55,377 (264,223 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)