Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.067 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,489 (5,072 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)