Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,359 (66,661 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)