Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.762 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨73,753 (Taka 96,762) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)