Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.775 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨53,355 (Taka 68,830) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)