Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.524 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 189% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,728 (€2,074) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (30 minutes ago)