Cost of living comparison between Sarnia, Canada and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.190 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,420 (C$3,075) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)