Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.903 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,258 (C$3,188) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)