Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.630 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,998 (C$3,126) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)