Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.861 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 169% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,444 (C$3,174) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (41 minutes ago)