Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 721 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,202 (﷼ 38,014,048) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (30 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (43 minutes ago)