Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.089 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,367 (руб 66,452) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)