Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 166% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨208,018 (руб 182,647) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)