Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.874 INR / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,501 prices entered by 174 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,950 (2,299KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)