Cost of living comparison between Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Ahmedabad, India
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.367 INR / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,037 prices entered by 97 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)