Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 253% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,188 (¥302,958) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)