Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 234% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,342 (¥348,210) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)