Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,160 (¥337,013) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)