Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 234% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,222 (¥293,722) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)