Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 234% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨193,461 (¥339,006) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 450,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)