Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 245% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,361 (¥282,753) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (about 1 hour ago)