Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 12,036 prices entered by 1,507 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.968 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 150% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,486 (R$ 10,306) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $7,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)