Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28,059 prices entered by 2,932 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.315 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 126% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,949 (R$ 10,624) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Darwin costs AU$1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)