Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 989 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.490 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 126% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,017 (R$ 5,955) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)