Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.277 INR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 169 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,149 (R$ 6,751) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)