Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 983 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.982 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,842 (R$ 4,575) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)