Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 966 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 175% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,648 (R$ 7,689) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)