Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 733 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.264 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,068 (R$ 9,725) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)