Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 906 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.982 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,172 (R$ 5,225) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 4 hours ago)