Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 852 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.808 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,657 (R$ 7,168) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)