Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 743 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 121% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,997 (R$ 8,388) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)