Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.301 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,527 (Php54,215) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)