Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.192 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨67,550 (ARS $16,113) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)