Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.989 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨53,171 (ARS $13,329) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (30 minutes ago)