Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.276 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨71,778 (ARS $16,786) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)