Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.451 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 100% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,627 (RD$ 107,935) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)