Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,040 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.456 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,206 (RD$ 64,012) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)