Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.383 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,858 (RD$ 87,373) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)