Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.450 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,205 (RD$ 75,334) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)