Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.377 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,508 (RD$ 102,734) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (about 1 hour ago)