Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.409 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,108 (RD$ 80,988) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Regina costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$0.84 (about 2 hours ago)