Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.336 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,843 (RD$ 76,956) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)