Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 98% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,820 (€1,286) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (42 minutes ago)