Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 868 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 156% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,423 (€1,943) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (28 minutes ago)