Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 130% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,811 (€2,486) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (44 minutes ago)