Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 766 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,932 (€1,801) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)