Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 692 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,402 (€1,615) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)