Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09849 INR / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,828 prices entered by 310 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (28 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (31 minutes ago)