Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 123% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,383 (€2,380) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)