Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 37% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨36,478 (Bs 42,902,945) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)