Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.432 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,195 (Bs 13,711) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)