Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.454 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,725 (Bs 13,747) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)