Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.178 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨63,534 (ARS $15,208) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)