Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02165 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,409 (COL$3,021,786) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)