Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02275 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,375 (COL$3,005,613) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)