Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 900 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02406 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,617 (COL$3,351,209) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)