Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,460 (COL$3,581,619) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)