Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02392 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,141 (COL$3,977,735) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)