Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02252 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,640 (COL$3,225,761) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)