Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.369 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,514 (R$ 5,131) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)