Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 100% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,320 (R$ 6,900) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)