Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.930 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,953 (R$ 5,073) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)