Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 97% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,089 (R$ 7,266) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)