Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.134 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,481 (R$ 7,342) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)