Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.968 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,279 (R$ 6,074) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)