Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.162 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,587 (R$ 6,879) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)