Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 995 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.922 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,192 (€1,429) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)