Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 910 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.485 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 112% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,913 ($b13,170) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)