Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 158% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,057 (R$ 6,932) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (41 minutes ago)