Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 750 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.978 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 144% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,460 (R$ 6,480) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)