Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 787 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.955 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,269 (R$ 5,290) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)