Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.234 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨51,828 (2,842TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)