Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.716 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨50,283 (2,838TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)