Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.632 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,089 (RM4,876) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)