Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,630 (﷼ 62,007,793) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)