Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,781 (﷼ 74,729,767) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)