Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,042 (﷼ 55,082,555) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)