Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00193 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 156% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,171 (﷼ 66,410,853) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (22 minutes ago)