Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 121% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,101 (﷼ 69,078,494) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)