Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran vs Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,734 (﷼ 78,675,935) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (42 minutes ago)