Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25714 INR / YER
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,957 (357,611 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)