Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 151% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,258 (€2,659) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (25 minutes ago)