Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 671 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 160% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,041 (€2,051) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)