Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 926 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.338 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,114 (€2,300) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)