Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 749 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 117% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,897 ($2,538) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)