Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.835 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,668 (ARS $34,153) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (about 2 hours ago)