Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize vs Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.692 INR / BZD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,780 (BZ$4,393) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)