Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 841 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.791 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,099 (L 33,353) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)