Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.901 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,949 (L 46,855) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨5.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)