Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,918 (L 45,025) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)