Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 743 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.749 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,893 (L 35,608) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)