Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 584 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.439 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,995 (Mex$ 43,621) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (38 minutes ago)