Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 695 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.657 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,819 (Mex$ 31,401) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (35 minutes ago)