Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 788 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.572 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,587 (Mex$ 24,244) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)