Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 814 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.712 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,807 (Mex$ 34,700) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $4.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 950 (about 4 hours ago)