Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.624 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,153 (Mex$ 28,190) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)