Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,765 (Mex$ 37,145) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)