Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 893 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.563 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,128 (Mex$ 23,891) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)