Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,936 (Mex$ 35,832) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)