Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 921 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,428 (Mex$ 22,895) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)