Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.704 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨40,301 (ARS $10,879) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)