Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.981 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨49,782 (ARS $12,505) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)