Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 458 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.295 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 217% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨237,958 (Php183,769) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)