Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 703 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.263 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 222% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,732 (Php145,504) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)