Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 488 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 216% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨237,365 (Php182,198) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)